Our 19th Annual Scientific Meeting will be held in-person on Monday November 7th at Customs House, in Brisbane, Australia. The full program is available here. Registration is now open at Eventbrite for $100 for students, and $150 for full-fee paying members. You can download the full program for the day here.
This year, our trainee awards are sponsored by Mellius Consulting, and we are very grateful for their support!
Melius Consulting is a scientific consultancy that specialises in
- Fatigue Risk Management Systems (FRMS)
- Fitness for Work
- Shift and Roster Design
- Sleep Disorder Management
- Project and Change Management
- Health and Safety Technology Assessments and Deployment support
- Research and data analysis
- Human Performance
- Sleep and Athletic Recovery and Performance (www.Sleep4Performance.com)
PeerJ have also kindly donated two trainee awards which will result in free open access publications for their winners.
We thank both PeerJ and Melius Consulting for their support!